- 1 What was really in Rachel’s trifle?
- 2 How did Rachel ruin the trifle?
- 3 What does Ross say Rachel’s trifle tastes like?
- 4 What does Joey say about Rachel’s trifle?
- 5 Did they really eat the trifle in friends?
- 6 How many times did Chandler and Janice break up?
- 7 What’s the funniest episode of Friends?
- 8 What was the best episode of Friends?
- 9 Will Hurricane Gloria didn’t break the porch swing?
- 10 What is Joey Tribbiani’s favorite food?
- 11 Can I wear more clothes?
- 12 Which girl took food from Joey’s plate?
- 13 How many blocks was Rachel’s dog dragged?
- 14 What award does Rachel practice winning with her shampoo bottle?
- 15 How do you eat a trifle?
What was really in Rachel’s trifle?
After the pages of two recipes unnoticeably stuck together, Rachel accidentally made one part English trifle (a traditional layered dessert) and one part shepherd’s pie (a British entrée with ground beef or lamb, peas, onions, carrots and mashed potatoes).
How did Rachel ruin the trifle?
” How did Rachel ruin the British trifle?” McKellan asked the group. Aniston put her hand in the air first (so quickly she appeared to hurt her shoulder). “I put beef in it,” Aniston said. “Beef in the bottom — I layered beef into the trifle.”
What does Ross say Rachel’s trifle tastes like?
[On tasting Rachel’s English trifle /Shepherd’s pie] Ross: It tastes like feet!
What does Joey say about Rachel’s trifle?
“It’s a trifle. It’s got all of these layers. First, there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, which I made from scratch. Then more custard and then bananas and then I just put some whipped cream on top.”
Did they really eat the trifle in friends?
Due to a cookbook mix-up, Rachel, played by Jennifer Aniston, accidentally made half an English trifle and half a shepherd’s pie. He explained that the trifle the actors ate was actually just whipped cream and bananas — but thanks to Schwimmer, things took a turn for the disgusting.
How many times did Chandler and Janice break up?
Chandler and Janice broke up and got back together several times during the course of the series. They usually broke up because she was getting on Chandler’s nerves. The (almost) last time was because she fell back in love with her ex-husband and couldn’t decide between him and Chandler.
What’s the funniest episode of Friends?
The funniest episodes of Friends
- Season 4, Episode 12: The One with the Embryos.
- Season 6, Episode 17: The One with Unagi.
- Season 3, Episode 2: The One Where No One’s Ready.
- Season 1, Episode 7: The One with the Blackout.
- Season 10, Episode 2: The One Where Ross Is Fine.
- Season 3, Episode 14: The One with Phoebe’s Ex-Partner.
What was the best episode of Friends?
- Season 5, Episode 8: “The One with All the Thanksgivings” ©Warner Bros. /
- Season 5, Episode 14: “The One Where Everybody Finds Out” © Warner Bros. /
- Season 6, Episode 24/25: “The One with the Proposal”
- Season 8, Episode 4: “The One with the Videotape”
- Season 8, Episode 9: “The One with the Rumor”
Will Hurricane Gloria didn’t break the porch swing?
Ross: Yeah, well, Hurricane Gloria didn’t break the porch swing. Monica: Ross hasn’t worked at the museum for a year! Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together! Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas and got divorced
What is Joey Tribbiani’s favorite food?
Sandwiches are Joey’s favourite food and they’ll be yours too after you take the first bite.
Can I wear more clothes?
Joey: Look at me – I’m Chandler! Could I *be* wearing any more clothes? Maybe if I wasn’t going commando! Chandler: Ugh UGH!
Which girl took food from Joey’s plate?
Joey persuades a reluctant Phoebe to set him up with her friend, Sarah. Joey is hesitant to call Sarah for a second date, because during dinner she took some fries from his plate ( Joey doesn’t share food ).
How many blocks was Rachel’s dog dragged?
LaPooh was Rachel ‘s childhood dog. In “The One With The Kips”, she learns that LaPooh died after being hit by an ice cream truck and dragged for nineteen blocks.
What award does Rachel practice winning with her shampoo bottle?
Rachel: Grammy. Best New Artist. Joey: Oh, hey, listen, the Soapie people called today, and I also get to present an award.
How do you eat a trifle?
Serve the trifle to showcase its colors and layers.
- Select matching clear glass serving containers for your trifles.
- Scoop out a section of the trifle with a large spoon.
- Slide the trifle gently from the large spoon into each of the individual serving containers.