- 1 How do I become a BDO Hunter?
- 2 Where can I hunt deer in BDO?
- 3 Can you make money from hunting BDO?
- 4 Can you solo khalk?
- 5 How do I get Matchlock?
- 6 How do I raise my BDO hunting skill?
- 7 Where can I buy beginner Matchlock?
- 8 What do I do with BDO Hunter seals?
- 9 How do I get a butcher knife in BDO?
- 10 How do I get a BDO musket?
- 11 Can you make money hunting?
- 12 Where can I buy practice Matchlock in BDO?
How do I become a BDO Hunter?
To get started, all you really need is a Hunting Matchlock and a Butcher Knife. I recommend doing the hunting quests first of all and doing the daily hunting quests to give you EXP until you can reach Skilled 10.
Where can I hunt deer in BDO?
Best Deer Meat Gathering Spot There are several locations across the desert where you can gather that but there’s only one best spot and that best spot is in Calpheon. More specifically in Behr on your way to Kamasylvia.
Can you make money from hunting BDO?
no, you have to say: “ If you want to make profit with hunting … all you need is luck!” (see. Hunting is designed for small raids instead of one player, but the crocodile hunting. On average you will get around ~200’000-~500’000 silver by killing one khalk/whale.
Can you solo khalk?
The fugitive Khalk got implemented with the “2nd Valencia Extension” and will place the top hunting monster position against the blue whale. He only has a third part (around 1.7kk or 2kk HP) and is hunted much faster than a blue whale. Of course you can also hunt him solo.
How do I get Matchlock?
Matchlocks can be easily obtained via the Marketplace and crafted in a Tool Workshop. You can also get them by doing Hunting quests and via Achievements from leveling the Hunting Life Skill. Daily hunting quests reward Hunter’s Tokens, which can be exchanged for matchlocks.
How do I raise my BDO hunting skill?
It’s agreed that there are two ways to level Hunting skill: butchering a
Where can I buy beginner Matchlock?
[Hunting] Beginner Matchlock
- You can craft [Hunting] Beginner Matchlock in the following Workshops:
- Olvia 3-4 Tool Workshop.
- Heidel 7-4, 2F Tool Workshop.
- Heidel 8-4 Tool Workshop.
- Heidel 5-3 Tool Workshop.
- Olvia 4-3 Tool Workshop.
- Olvia 7-2, 2F Tool Workshop.
- Velia 3-2, 1F Tool Workshop.
What do I do with BDO Hunter seals?
Hunter’s Seals can be given to Daphne DelLucci, if you are short on Black Shards. Obtaining Hunter’s Seals
- Subjugation quests reset at 00:00 UTC every day.
- You can only complete Subjugation quests twice a day.
- NOTE!! Do NOT complete any graduation quests, if you want to continue doing their dailies.
How do I get a butcher knife in BDO?
It can be Produced at Goblin Cave, Ehwaz Hill, Balenos Forest, and Wolf Hills. It can be also be obtained by Lumbering Ash Trees. Butcher Knife Recipe
- Your workers can collect Ash Timber from these Nodes:
- Balenos Forest 1 in Balenos.
- Ehwaz Hill 1 in Balenos.
- Goblin Cave 1 in Balenos.
How do I get a BDO musket?
Talk to Dalian in Treant village to start the associated quests. Complete “Latest Gunpowder Weapon” and “Fatal Metal” in that order. You can start the quest with a character over level 50. The first quest will ask you to gather some materials that will help the village, in exchange for Knowledge regarding the Musket.
Can you make money hunting?
Hunting generates tens of billions of dollars in revenue annually. Even though most people hunt for fun rather than profit, some make their living at it with predator hunting jobs or hunting guide jobs, while others find profitable, short-term hunting income to subsidize future hunting opportunities.
Where can I buy practice Matchlock in BDO?
Hessenvale is the general goods vendor in the western guard camp. Make sure you rent a practice matchlock for 2 CP from her before you move on to the quest location. At the location marked on your map, look for owls in the trees and SHOOT THEM DOWN.