- 1 What goes with chili for a dinner party?
- 2 What should I bring to a chili party?
- 3 What do you serve with beef chili?
- 4 What kind of bread do you eat with chili?
- 5 What can I top chili with?
- 6 What is a good secret ingredient for chili?
- 7 What kind of sandwich goes with chili?
- 8 How do you serve chilli?
- 9 Is Chili healthy to eat?
- 10 What alcohol goes with chili?
What goes with chili for a dinner party?
Best Sides to Serve on Chili Night
- Green Chile Cornbread. Kitchen Tested.
- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. Kitchen Tested.
- Basil-Corn Salad. Prep: 20 min.
- Guacamole. Kitchen Tested.
- Skillet Nachos. Kitchen Tested.
- Cheesy Potato Skins. Prep: 15 min.
- Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes. Prep: 20 min.
- Maple Butter Cornbread. Kitchen Tested.
What should I bring to a chili party?
Since your hostess will probably be taking care of the chili itself, bring a salad, dip, bread or drink that will complement the thick and spicy chili. Finger foods and assorted cookies are always welcome, especially if children will be present.
What do you serve with beef chili?
What Goes with Chili? 40 Sides to Serve with Your Favorite Cozy Dish
- Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread with Tomatoes and Scallions.
- Jalapeno-Goat Cheese Grilled Stuffed Mini Peppers.
- Macaroni and Cheese in Acorn Squash Bowls.
- Chilaquiles with Poached Eggs and Spicy Honey.
- Savory Monkey Bread.
- Brussels Sprouts Three Ways.
What kind of bread do you eat with chili?
But I will also have to say that chili really goes well with any bread whether it’s corn bread or white bread. You can make your own bread or go to your local bakery. Whichever route you decide to go, you can be sure that bread and chili make a very good combination.
What can I top chili with?
Toppings, as desired
- Diced tomatoes.
- Chopped avocado.
- Diced red onion.
- Sliced scallions.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Crumbled queso fresco.
- Sliced jalapeño chiles.
- Chopped fresh cilantro.
What is a good secret ingredient for chili?
10 Secret Chili Ingredients
- Honey and Dry Sherry. Try a tablespoon or two of honey in your chili for a natural sweetness.
- Cornmeal. Mix in a few tablespoons of cornmeal to thicken chili and add a polenta touch.
- Carbonated Soda and Chocolate.
- Lime Juice.
What kind of sandwich goes with chili?
This grilled cheese sandwich is made with cheddar cheese and prepared chili. Two things that taste amazing together (cheese and chili ) also tastes amazing in the form of a grilled cheese sandwich. Either homemade chili or canned prepared chili can be used for this recipe.
How do you serve chilli?
Top 9 Ways to Eat Chili, Ranked
- Over spaghetti, like they do in Cincinnati.
- Over rice, like they do in the White House.
- In a bowl, without beans.
- In a bread bowl.
- On a sloppy joe/on a hot dog.
- On a dang biscuit.
- With corn tortillas.
Is Chili healthy to eat?
Spice It Up And the evidence suggests they may provide some significant health benefits. Researchers have found that capsaicin—the component that gives chili peppers their heat—has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer, and blood-glucose regulating effects.
What alcohol goes with chili?
Consider a malbec, shiraz, tempranillo, or select cabernet sauvignons. These specific red wine varietals can handle the meat, tomatoes, and the traditional chili spice that includes cumin and chiles.