- 1 What did Rachel put in the trifle?
- 2 How does Ross describe Rachels trifle to Joey?
- 3 How did Rachel ruin the trifle?
- 4 Does trifle have meat in it?
- 5 How many times did Chandler and Janice break up?
- 6 Are there any desserts with meat?
- 7 Did Joey really eat the trifle?
- 8 What’s the funniest episode of Friends?
- 9 What is Joey Tribbiani’s favorite food?
- 10 Why do the gellers hate Chandler?
- 11 What was the best episode of Friends?
- 12 What does Ross say Rachel’s trifle tastes like?
- 13 What does Rachel like?
- 14 What is not like friends?
- 15 How do you eat a trifle cake?
What did Rachel put in the trifle?
After the pages of two recipes unnoticeably stuck together, Rachel accidentally made one part English trifle (a traditional layered dessert) and one part shepherd’s pie (a British entrée with ground beef or lamb, peas, onions, carrots and mashed potatoes).
How does Ross describe Rachels trifle to Joey?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, what is it? Rachel: It’s a trifle. First there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, which I made from scratch, [ Joey and Ross make impressed faces] then raspberries, more ladyfingers, then beef sauteed with peas and onions, [ Joey and Ross look like something’s wrong.]
How did Rachel ruin the trifle?
” How did Rachel ruin the British trifle?” McKellan asked the group. Aniston put her hand in the air first (so quickly she appeared to hurt her shoulder). “I put beef in it,” Aniston said. “Beef in the bottom — I layered beef into the trifle.”
Does trifle have meat in it?
According to Friends writer Greg Malins, there was a big debate over the difference between a trifle and a tripe, the latter being an edible part of the cow’s stomach. “We were like, ‘Doesn’t a trifle have meat in it?’ We’re like, ‘No, it’s got pudding in it,'” Malins told Entertainment Weekly.
How many times did Chandler and Janice break up?
Chandler and Janice broke up and got back together several times during the course of the series. They usually broke up because she was getting on Chandler’s nerves. The (almost) last time was because she fell back in love with her ex-husband and couldn’t decide between him and Chandler.
Are there any desserts with meat?
It’s been decades since mincemeat contained anything resembling meat. Until recently. Suddenly, at least in the West’s more rarefied culinary environs, meat has become dessert. In Paris, Pierre Hermé’s extensive macaron selection includes a chocolate-and-foie-gras flavor, shimmering with gold leaf.
Did Joey really eat the trifle?
Ross (David Schwimmer) reacted with disgust, while Joey (LeBlanc) cheerfully accepted it. “It was a really funny story,” LeBlanc told Norton. He explained that the trifle the actors ate was actually just whipped cream and bananas — but thanks to Schwimmer, things took a turn for the disgusting.
What’s the funniest episode of Friends?
The funniest episodes of Friends
- Season 4, Episode 12: The One with the Embryos.
- Season 6, Episode 17: The One with Unagi.
- Season 3, Episode 2: The One Where No One’s Ready.
- Season 1, Episode 7: The One with the Blackout.
- Season 10, Episode 2: The One Where Ross Is Fine.
- Season 3, Episode 14: The One with Phoebe’s Ex-Partner.
What is Joey Tribbiani’s favorite food?
Sandwiches are Joey’s favourite food and they’ll be yours too after you take the first bite.
Why do the gellers hate Chandler?
The Geller parents are coming over for Thanksgiving, but they don’t know that Chandler and Monica are living together, or even dating for that matter. Chandler tries to charm the Gellers to get them to like him so that they can tell them the truth, but it’s clear their dislike of him is deeply ingrained.
What was the best episode of Friends?
- Season 5, Episode 8: “The One with All the Thanksgivings” ©Warner Bros. /
- Season 5, Episode 14: “The One Where Everybody Finds Out” © Warner Bros. /
- Season 6, Episode 24/25: “The One with the Proposal”
- Season 8, Episode 4: “The One with the Videotape”
- Season 8, Episode 9: “The One with the Rumor”
What does Ross say Rachel’s trifle tastes like?
[On tasting Rachel’s English trifle /Shepherd’s pie] Ross: It tastes like feet!
What does Rachel like?
10 Stylish. One of Rachel’s most notable qualities was her sense of style. She enjoyed fashion, shopping, and keeping up with/starting trends, and even when she was just hanging out at home, she looked polished and pretty.
What is not like friends?
Joey Tribbiani: I mean, what’s not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!
How do you eat a trifle cake?
How to Serve Trifle
- Select matching clear glass serving containers for your trifles.
- Scoop out a section of the trifle with a large spoon.
- Slide the trifle gently from the large spoon into each of the individual serving containers.