- 1 Can you have cheesecake for a wedding cake?
- 2 How much wedding cake do I need?
- 3 How much wedding cake do I need for 50 guests?
- 4 How many desserts should I order for a wedding?
- 5 What are the best wedding cake flavors?
- 6 What can I have instead of a wedding cake?
- 7 What size wedding cake do I need for 100 guests?
- 8 Do guests eat wedding cake?
- 9 How much should a 3 tier wedding cake cost?
- 10 How much does a cake for 50 cost?
- 11 How many will a 3 tier cake feed?
- 12 What is the standard size of a 3 tier wedding cake?
- 13 What desserts do you have at a wedding?
- 14 Is it cheaper to do cupcakes at a wedding?
- 15 What goes on a wedding dessert table?
Can you have cheesecake for a wedding cake?
Cheesecake Wedding Cake Guests often feel obligated to eat their slice of traditional wedding cake – but when cheesecake is served instead, it takes “ wedding cake ” to the next level. For best results, ice the cheesecake with a cream cheese frosting and omit the toppings.
How much wedding cake do I need?
One of the first questions your wedding cake baker will ask you is how many servings you’d like for your guests. There are plenty of people who attend a wedding and never take a slice of cake, so you can usually get away with ordering enough cake for 77 to 85 percent of guests.
How much wedding cake do I need for 50 guests?
The number of cake servings will help determine the size of your cake. In general, three tiers will serve 50 to 100 guests. So, if you’re having 150 or more, you’ll likely need four or more tiers.
How many desserts should I order for a wedding?
We normally recommend 3-4 mini desserts per person if your guests aren’t eating a slice of cake. As far as options go, you don’t want to overwhelm your guests with too many choices so we typically say only do 2-3 more options than the amount you are allotting each guest.
What are the best wedding cake flavors?
Popular Wedding Cake Flavors for 2020
- Earl Grey olive oil cake with fresh figs.
- Spiced pear cake with salted caramel and chai tea icing.
- Banana coconut mocha.
- Dark chocolate matcha with berries.
- Strawberries and pink peppercorns.
- Coffee and cognac.
- Ginger and passionfruit.
What can I have instead of a wedding cake?
Wedding Pies Popular wedding pie options include classic apple pie, sweet pecan pie and berry wedding pies. Caterers can often help you with this wedding cake alternative, or you could always DIY if your venue allows.
What size wedding cake do I need for 100 guests?
So, if you are having 100 guests, you will only need a wedding cake big enough for 80. Think about it for a minute, most weddings are involve a 4 course meal.
Do guests eat wedding cake?
Whether they don’t love the flavors you’ve chosen or detest cake in general, not everyone at the party will choose to eat your dessert. In fact, only about 50-60% of guests will grab a slice when cake is offered.
How much should a 3 tier wedding cake cost?
|75||3 – Tier||$250.00|
|100||3 – Tier||$325.00|
|125||3 – Tier||$400.00|
How much does a cake for 50 cost?
|14 inch||50 -60||$90.00|
How many will a 3 tier cake feed?
Many more combinations are possible. 2 tier wedding cakes start at 6 pounds (30 servings) using a 6″ tier on a 10″ tier. 3 tier wedding cakes start at 10 pounds (50 servings) using 6″, 9″, & 12″ tiers. 4 tier wedding cakes start at 18 pounds (75 servings) using 6″, 8″, 10″, & 12″ tiers.
What is the standard size of a 3 tier wedding cake?
A typical wedding cake slice is 1 inch wide, 2 inches long, and 4 inches tall, but serving sizes will vary based on your cake maker and how your wedding venue cuts the cake. Wedding Cake Sizes Chart.
|Number Of Guests||Tiers||Size (Width of Tiers )|
|60-120||3||6 in x 10 in x 14 in|
|120-200||4||6 in x 8 in x 10 in x 12 in|
What desserts do you have at a wedding?
- Monogram Cream Tart Cake.
- Banana Pudding Parfaits.
- Pink Champagne Truffles.
- Champagne Chantilly Shooters.
- Sprinkled Strawberry Whoopie Pies.
- Blackberry Wine Hand Pies.
- Cheese Wheel Cake With Fruit.
- Chocolate Stout Cake Pops.
Is it cheaper to do cupcakes at a wedding?
Buying a cupcake wedding cake is typically much cheaper than buying a multiple tier wedding cake. Cupcakes are also very versatile in that you can offer multiple flavors, colors and even designs.
What goes on a wedding dessert table?
Fill a table with chocolate-dunked goodies like Rice Krispies bars and caramel apples. Or have a chocolate fountain with dippers like fruit skewers, bite-size brownies and soft pretzels (for that delectable salty-sweet combo). And if chocolate brown doesn’t fit your wedding palette, choose a different hue.