- 1 What is the fastest way to get silver in Black Desert online?
- 2 How do you get the silver out of the storage in black desert?
- 3 How can I get rich in BDO?
- 4 How do people sell silver on BDO?
- 5 Where should I grind BDO?
- 6 Where can I farm Silver BDO?
- 7 What is silver used for BDO?
- 8 How much silver can you carry BDO?
- 9 Do you lose silver when you die in BDO?
- 10 How do I access storage in Black Desert online?
What is the fastest way to get silver in Black Desert online?
Black Desert Online: Best Ways To Make Silver
- 10 AFK Fishing. This is by far the simplest borderline-free method of earning silver in the game.
- 9 NPC Trading.
- 8 Horse Breeding.
- 7 Worker Empires.
- 6 Marketplace Flipping.
- 5 Bartering.
- 4 Farming.
- 3 Alchemy.
How do you get the silver out of the storage in black desert?
To withdraw silver from your storage you simply click the silver icon in your storage, enter how much you would like to withdraw, then click “confirm”.
How can I get rich in BDO?
- A lot of silver depending on your spot and clear speed.
- Drop only accessories and armor.
- Rare Items.
- Combat EXP.
- Contribution Points (If you do daily quests)
How do people sell silver on BDO?
How to Sell Black Desert Online Silver for Real Money?
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Upload your offers and rates through our system.
- Once a buyer purchases your BDO silver, deliver the currency to the buyer.
- After the buyer receives the silver, wait for the payment to be sent and get paid.
Where should I grind BDO?
Best Grinding Spots
- Recommended Grinding Spots For Newer Players.
- Star’s End 261+ AP, 309+ DP.
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Abandoned Monastery 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Kratuga 245+ AP. 309+ DP.
- Hystria Ruins 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Aakman 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Manshaum Forest 230+ AP, 258+ DP.
Where can I farm Silver BDO?
BDO Grinding Spots Money & Exp List
|Abandoned Iron Mine||Mediah||28|
What is silver used for BDO?
Silver play an important role in Black Desert Online, you can use them to upgrade some boss gear or a complete newcomer to the game, upgrade your house and buy beer for your workers.
How much silver can you carry BDO?
Silver coins will now weigh 0 LT, and the maximum amount of Silver that a character can hold will be 0.1 billion.
Do you lose silver when you die in BDO?
You don’t lose silver or gold when you die in red or black zones. The silver that drops when you die is system generated ( I think it’s 10% of the cost of repairing your equipment) and not taken from your inventory. So there’s really no need to bank it.
How do I access storage in Black Desert online?
- the players inventory (accessed by hitting by default “I”)
- the personal Warehouses (accessed by interacting with a Warehouse Manager in the world or by opening a rented Storage Box in your Residence)
- the guild Warehouses (accessed through the door in the guild hall)