- 1 How far is Desert Hills Premium Outlet from Palm Springs?
- 2 How far are the outlets from Palm Springs?
- 3 What outlets are in Cabazon?
- 4 How far is Palm Springs from Cabazon Outlets?
- 5 Which is the best premium outlet in California?
- 6 What is the biggest outlet in California?
- 7 Is there an outlet for Chanel?
- 8 Are outlets cheaper than regular stores?
- 9 How far is Desert Hills from Los Angeles?
- 10 How far is Cabazon from Palm Desert?
- 11 How far is Cabazon from Los Angeles?
- 12 Does Cabazon have a crocs?
- 13 What is there to do in Covid Palm Springs?
- 14 How far is banning from Cabazon?
How far is Desert Hills Premium Outlet from Palm Springs?
Desert Hills Premium Outlets is home to the largest collection of luxury outlets in California. Located only 20 minutes west of Palm Springs.
How far are the outlets from Palm Springs?
OUTLET RETAILERS Located about 25 minutes from downtown Palm Springs, these outdoor retail plazas offer a perfect blend of name brands, unbelievable savings and brilliant blue skies.
What outlets are in Cabazon?
- Armani Exchange Outlet. CURBSIDE PICKUP. SHOPPING CONCIERGE.
- Armani Outlet. CURBSIDE PICKUP. (951) 922-3400.
- ASICS. (951) 849-1746. MAIN LEVEL.
- Balenciaga. SHOPPING CONCIERGE. (951) 797-5555.
- Bally. SHOPPING CONCIERGE. (951) 849-2130.
- Balmain. SHOPPING CONCIERGE.
- Banana Republic Factory Store. (951) 922-9125.
- bare + BEAUTY. (951) 849-8860.
How far is Palm Springs from Cabazon Outlets?
How far is it from Palm Springs to Cabazon? The distance between Palm Springs and Cabazon is 15 miles. The road distance is 17.3 miles.
Which is the best premium outlet in California?
Top 5 Outlet Malls to Check Out During Your Visit to California
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets – Cabazon, CA.
- Outlets at Tejon – Arvin, CA.
- Viejas Outlet Center – Alpine, CA.
- San Fransisco Premium Outlets – Livermore, CA.
- Camarillo Premium Outlets – Camarillo, CA.
What is the biggest outlet in California?
Biggest of the bunch is Ontario Mills is California’s largest outlet center. With more than 200 stores, it literally has brand names from A (Abercrombie & Fitch) to Z (Zumiez).
Is there an outlet for Chanel?
Chanel Outlet Store Chanel boutiques are all over the world and I visit them whenever I can. I love the service and the décor. But there’s actually a Chanel outlet located in Woodbury commons center in NY. The prices of the Chanel bags are well below the original price, but there are not much to choose.
Are outlets cheaper than regular stores?
Another study by Consumer Reports, in which testers bought and compared similar items from outlet and regular locations, found that most outlet store goods were 3% to 72% cheaper than retail locations.
How far is Desert Hills from Los Angeles?
Follow Us: Desert Hills Premium Outlets is California’s largest collection of luxury designer fashion and brand-name outlets. Located just 70 miles from LA near Palm Springs, you’ll find over 180 outlet stores offering everyday savings of 25-65 percent.
How far is Cabazon from Palm Desert?
There are 27.28 miles from Cabazon to Palm Desert in southeast direction and 33 miles (53.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route.
How far is Cabazon from Los Angeles?
The distance between Los Angeles and Cabazon is 84 miles.
Does Cabazon have a crocs?
Crocs in Cabazon, CA 92230(Desert Hills Premium Outlets 48400 Seminole Drive Suite C-3) Store Location and Hours.
What is there to do in Covid Palm Springs?
Visiting Palm Springs for spring break? Here’s what’s open (and what’s not)
- Agua Caliente casinos.
- Art on Main Street.
- Bike Palm Springs Rentals and Tours.
- Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- Cabot’s Pueblo Museum.
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
- Desert X.
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino.
How far is banning from Cabazon?
There are 5.13 miles from Cabazon to Banning in west direction and 6 miles (9.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 W route. Cabazon and Banning are 7 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.