- 1 What good sides go with chili?
- 2 What goes with chili for a dinner party?
- 3 What is chili con carne traditionally served with?
- 4 What goes good with chili for a potluck?
- 5 What kind of bread goes with chili?
- 6 What is the best secret ingredient for chili?
- 7 What is the best rice to serve with chili?
- 8 What are the best toppings for chili?
- 9 What goes with chili Besides cornbread?
What good sides go with chili?
15 Sides that Go Well with Chili
- Chicken Fajitas.
- Sweet and Moist Cornbread.
- Black Bean Quesadillas.
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks.
- Baked Potatoes.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Potato Skins.
What goes with chili for a dinner party?
Best Sides to Serve on Chili Night
- Green Chile Cornbread. Kitchen Tested.
- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. Kitchen Tested.
- Basil-Corn Salad. Prep: 20 min.
- Guacamole. Kitchen Tested.
- Skillet Nachos. Kitchen Tested.
- Cheesy Potato Skins. Prep: 15 min.
- Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes. Prep: 20 min.
- Maple Butter Cornbread. Kitchen Tested.
What is chili con carne traditionally served with?
Serve it on a bed of plain, boiled rice, with a spoonful of soured cream on top. Pile it on tortilla chips and sprinkle it with grated cheddar. Wrap it up in a tortilla with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and guacamole for a great burrito.
What goes good with chili for a potluck?
Since chili tends to be heavy on meat and beans, help to balance out the dinner by bringing a salad. A fresh green salad not only ups the vegetable content of the meal but also gives guests a lighter option to counter the heaviness of the chili. Coleslaw and potato salad also go well with chili.
What kind of bread goes with chili?
Easy Cornbread (& More Sides!) Here’s the best side to go with chili: cornbread! This tender, moist easy cornbread recipe will become your new go -to. It tastes like box mix, but 100 times tastier.
What is the best secret ingredient for chili?
10 Secret Chili Ingredients
- Honey and Dry Sherry. Try a tablespoon or two of honey in your chili for a natural sweetness.
- Cornmeal. Mix in a few tablespoons of cornmeal to thicken chili and add a polenta touch.
- Carbonated Soda and Chocolate.
- Lime Juice.
What is the best rice to serve with chili?
No, there is a reason why white (longer grain, eg basmati) rice is the go-to chilli accompaniment. That is because in its light, clean, toothsome blandness, it is the perfect palate-cleansing foil for that relatively heavy meat sauce.
What are the best toppings for chili?
toppings, sides & accessories
- sliced green onions.
- diced red onion.
- sliced jalapeno peppers.
- chopped chives.
- chopped avocado.
- fresh cilantro.
- lime wedges for spritzing.
What goes with chili Besides cornbread?
What Goes with Chili? 40 Sides to Serve with Your Favorite Cozy Dish
- Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread with Tomatoes and Scallions.
- Jalapeno-Goat Cheese Grilled Stuffed Mini Peppers.
- Macaroni and Cheese in Acorn Squash Bowls.
- Chilaquiles with Poached Eggs and Spicy Honey.
- Savory Monkey Bread.
- Brussels Sprouts Three Ways.