What can I use instead of a cake stand?
Use a scalloped pie or tart pan: If you love cake stands with frilly edges, try using a tart, quiche or wavy-edged pie pan as the top of your cake stand. Just pick up an inexpensive candlestick holder at your local dollar store for the base and paint it to match whatever color your pie pan is.
How do you make a 3 tier wooden tray?
The 3 tier tray –A staple in seasonal kitchen decor.
- Step 1: Build Tier Tray Edges. To get started, I set my miter saw up to cut a 22.5 degree miter.
- Step 2: Attach 3 Tier Tray Bottoms. Once the glue is dry on the octagons, it’s time to add the bottoms.
- Step 3: Install 3 Tier Posts.
- Step 4: Put 3 Tier Trays Together.
What can I do with a tiered cake stand?
Along with entertaining, they can be used to display craft supplies, spices, makeup, and seasonal decor. I think I might have to make a few more….. I might try one of these 5 Ways to Make Your Own Tiered Cake Stand. Plans and a tutorial for this effortlessly elegant stand are available at Shanty 2 Chic.
What does cake stand for?
|CAKE||Computer Aided Knowledge Engineering|
|CAKE||Commercial Automated Key Escrow (cryptography)|
|CAKE||Computers and Kids’ Ergonomics (health and game use study)|
|CAKE||Chase, Attack, Kill, Eat (lion’s instinct)|
What do you put in a dessert table?
Elements of a Dessert Table
- Create Symmetry. The most striking and easiest dessert tables to style are symmetrical.
- Serve With White.
- An Array of Desserts.
- Cake Pops.
- Edible Image Cookies.
- Sunny Rock Candy.
- Fabulous French Macaroons.
- Fondant Flower.