- 1 What desserts can be made from apples?
- 2 What can I make with a bunch of apples?
- 3 What is the easiest dessert to make from scratch?
- 4 What do you do with apples before they go bad?
- 5 Can I freeze apples?
- 6 What is the best dessert apple?
- 7 What are Red Delicious apples best used for?
- 8 How do you make apples tasty?
- 9 How do you prepare apples for dehydration?
- 10 What desserts can I make from scratch?
- 11 What are the easiest things to bake?
- 12 What is the most delicious dessert?
- 13 What to do with apples that don’t taste good?
- 14 How can I use old apples?
- 15 How long can apples last in the fridge?
What desserts can be made from apples?
29 Apple Dessert Fall Recipes That Beat Pumpkin Spice
- of 29. Apple Crisp Cheesecake.
- of 29. Apple Pie.
- of 29. Best Apple Crisp.
- of 29. Mini Apple Berry Crumble Pies.
- of 29. Apple Tart.
- of 29. Apple Dump Cake.
- of 29. Perfect Apple Crumble.
- of 29. Bloomin’ Apples.
What can I make with a bunch of apples?
10 Things to Do with All Those Apples
- Applesauce. Homemade apple sauce is so much better than what you find in the jar.
- Apple butter. Contrary to what some think, there is no butter in apple butter.
- Poached apples.
- Apple pie.
- Apple muffins.
- Apple cake.
- Caramel apples.
- Apple stuffing.
What is the easiest dessert to make from scratch?
17 Easy Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Gluten Free Tahini Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These are one of our top performing cookies on the blog, and for a good reason!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Blueberry Muffins.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Snickers Brownies.
- Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread Muffins.
- Broke Girl Truffles.
- Cinnamon Roll Blondies.
What do you do with apples before they go bad?
Check out our latest videos
- Chop or slice and add into pancakes or muffins.
- Core out the middles and make baked apples.
- Slice them up and indulge by making this southern fried apple recipe.
- Bake apple bread.
- Make applesauce – because a little sugar and cinnamon can solve almost any problem.
Can I freeze apples?
Put your fall apples to good use and freeze pie filling, whole pies, applesauce, sliced apples, even whole apples for later. Sweeter apples such as Fujis or Galas are more likely to hold their flavor than tart varieties, but any apple will do fine in the freezer for six to nine months.
What is the best dessert apple?
The Best Apples for Baking
- Jonagold. Tart with a honeyed sweetness, Jonagolds hold up exceptionally well in the oven.
- Honeycrisp. This is our desert-island apple.
- Pink Lady (or Cripps Pink)
- Now, let’s bake some apples!
What are Red Delicious apples best used for?
Red Delicious apples are best used in fresh preparations, as their flesh does not hold up well when cooked. Add to green, fruit and chopped salads. Use as an edible garnish on sandwiches, quesadillas and burgers.
How do you make apples tasty?
10 Ways to Make Apples Even Sweeter
- Apples and Peanut Butter. PIN IT. Jocelyn Hsu.
- Diced Apples in Cinnamon. PIN IT.
- Cinnamon, Apples and Greek Yogurt. PIN IT.
- Apple Pie Roses. PIN IT.
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie. PIN IT.
- Apple Pie Grilled Cheese. PIN IT.
- Kale and Apple Cake with Apple Icing. PIN IT.
- Apple Pie Pancakes. PIN IT.
How do you prepare apples for dehydration?
Prepare the apples:
- Wash your apples under clean running water and place on a kitchen towel to air dry.
- Peel the apples, if desired. Trim off bruises and damaged areas. Cut apples crossways into 1/4-inch slices. Remove the seeds and cores.
- Drop the apple slices into the pre-treatment liquid and soak for 10 minutes.
What desserts can I make from scratch?
- Zesty Lemon Bars. Recipe HERE.
- Easy Cinnamon Cake. A simple, easy cinnamon cake, fast and delicious.
- Blueberry Crumble Bars.
- Chocolate Crazy Cake.
- Easy Lemon Macaroons.
- Chocolate and Coffee Mousse Cups.
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Heavenly Hash Truffle Bars.
What are the easiest things to bake?
17 Baking Recipes for Total Beginners
- Miracle No-Knead Bread.
- Chocolate Dump Cake.
- Quick & Easy Banana Muffins.
- The Most Perfect (and Easiest ) Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever.
- 4-Ingredient Easy Vegan Brownies.
- Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust.
- Foolproof Cheesecake.
- The Best Homemade Biscuits.
What is the most delicious dessert?
The best desserts in the world
- S’mores – a campfire treat from USA.
- Churros – deep-fried dough sticks from Spain.
- Lamingtons – square sponge cakes from Australia.
- Malva Pudding – warm sponge pudding from South Africa.
- Baklava – a sweet pudding from the Middle East.
- Baking with Matcha from Japan.
- Rum Cake from the Caribbean.
What to do with apples that don’t taste good?
Here are 11 smart uses for your not-so- great apples.
- Apple Cinnamon Toaster Strudels.
- How to Make the Best, Easiest Apple Crisp.
- Apple Pie Granola Bars.
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Oatmeal & Brown Sugar.
- How To Make Applesauce in the Slow Cooker.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter.
- Glazed Apple Fritters.
How can I use old apples?
35 clever ways to use up leftover apples
- Toffee apple pies with dulce de leche.
- Apple and berry pies with homemade custard.
- Roast pork with apple and apricot stuffing.
- Slow-roasted pork neck with cabbage and spinach slaw.
- Glazed pork cutlets with apple slaw.
- Red-braised pork belly with apple salad.
How long can apples last in the fridge?
The best way to keep apples fresh and ready to eat is to store them unwashed, in whole form, and individually wrapped in the refrigerator. This can keep them fresh for up to 6–8 weeks.