- 1 How do you unlock the desert Stardew?
- 2 What fish do you need for the community center?
- 3 Where is the fish for the community center in Stardew Valley?
- 4 How do I start a community center?
- 5 What happens after you complete the community center?
- 6 What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
- 7 Can you walk to the desert Stardew Valley?
- 8 Where is the Sand Dragon in Stardew Valley?
- 9 What does the community center unlock?
- 10 How do you beat Community Center fast?
- 11 What bridge do the Junimos repair?
- 12 What does the missing bundle do in Stardew Valley?
- 13 Can you put fish in fish tank Stardew Valley?
- 14 What can you do at Stardew Valley Community Center?
How do you unlock the desert Stardew?
The Calico Desert is a region of Stardew Valley to the far northwest of Pelican Town. You cannot access it until you repair the Bus Stop, either by purchasing all of the Vault Bundles (which costs 43,500g), or by buying the Joja Community Development Form (which costs 40,000g).
What fish do you need for the community center?
To complete the bundle donate five of the below fish types.
Where is the fish for the community center in Stardew Valley?
- Sunfish – Found in Rivers from 6:00AM to 7:00PM during Spring and Summer.
- Catfish – Found in Rivers anytime in Spring and Fall; Secret Woods Pond in Summer; only found when raining.
- Shad – Found in Rivers anytime in Spring, Summer and Fall; only found when raining.
How do I start a community center?
- Steps to Successfully Opening a Community Center. A neighborhood community center can be the place people get together to celebrate one another and the community itself.
- Organize a Community Center Committee.
- Draw Up a Proposal.
- Find Potential Property.
- Find Funding.
What happens after you complete the community center?
After completing all bundles, the Junimos restore the Community Center, and say good-bye before leaving. The next sunny day after completing the last bundle, the player can attend the Community Center reopening ceremony cutscene, triggered by entering Pelican Town.
What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
The third part of the quest is to “feed the sand dragon his last meal ” which is when you must take a Solar Essence to the Calico Desert and ” give ” it to the giant skull to the southwest of the bus stop. Once that is done, a fourth note will tell you to check the woodpile next to your house.
Can you walk to the desert Stardew Valley?
Walk to the Desert is compatible with the maps Stardew Valley Expanded and the Boarding House and Bus Stop Extension. It’s probably compatible with most other expansions, too, but these are the ones I’ve tested so far.
Where is the Sand Dragon in Stardew Valley?
On top of a hill located directly north of the Oasis, are the large bones of a sand dragon. While standing near the skull of the creature, you may interact with it and a text-screen then reads “Its maw gapes at the desert sun.
What does the community center unlock?
After gaining the ability to read Junimo text, you unlock quests at the Community Center. These can be viewed by going there and reading the golden paper, or by opening your inventory and clicking the icon to the right. Rooms in the Community Center have different sets of quests in the form of Bundles.
How do you beat Community Center fast?
The fastest I’ve completed it is Spring Year 2 Day 7. A lot my success came from choosing Fruit Bats over Mushrooms, checking the Travel Cart every Friday and Sunday for necessary items, and only planting crops needed for the Bundles.
What bridge do the Junimos repair?
When the player completes all six bundles in the Crafts Room, the Junimos will repair the bridge to the Mountain Quarry in the northwest corner of the map.
What does the missing bundle do in Stardew Valley?
Completing the Missing Bundle will unlock the Movie Theater, allowing the player to watch a movie, alone or with a guest, once per week. If players choose the Joja route, they can purchase the Movie Theater from Morris for 500,000G. The Joja Warehouse will then become a Movie Theater.
Can you put fish in fish tank Stardew Valley?
Just interact with the tank and it ‘ll make you choose which fish to take out.
What can you do at Stardew Valley Community Center?
The Community Center is a location in Pelican Town in Stardew Valley. It is locked for the first couple of days, but is unlocked by the mayor within the first 19 days of your first year. The wizard will call you by letter. And after a quest you can trade several goods for bundles, receiving a prize.