- 1 How far is San Bernardino from Palm Desert California?
- 2 Is Palm Desert a safe place to live?
- 3 How far is Cabazon from Palm Desert?
- 4 What is Palm Desert known for?
- 5 Is Palm Desert wealthy?
- 6 Is Palm Desert nicer than Palm Springs?
- 7 Is Palm Desert expensive to live in?
- 8 Does Palm Desert have a downtown?
- 9 What is there to do in Palm Desert today?
How far is San Bernardino from Palm Desert California?
There are 58.91 miles from San Bernardino to Palm Desert in southeast direction and 69 miles (111.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route.
Is Palm Desert a safe place to live?
Overall, Palm Desert is a safe and quiet city to settle down with your family because theres great schools for kids and it isn’t a busy city.
How far is Cabazon from Palm Desert?
There are 27.28 miles from Cabazon to Palm Desert in southeast direction and 33 miles (53.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route.
What is Palm Desert known for?
The City of Palm Desert, California, incorporated November 26, 1973, is centered in the heart of the Coachella Valley. Palm Desert is known as the cultural and retail center of the desert communities.
Is Palm Desert wealthy?
The per capita income in Palm Desert in 2018 was $45,370, which is upper middle income relative to California, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $181,480 for a family of four. However, Palm Desert contains both very wealthy and poor people as well.
Is Palm Desert nicer than Palm Springs?
Then Palm Desert is a better place to rest your head. You can stay at one of the many country clubs or hotels that reside on golf courses, or rent a house and try a few different courses. Palm Springs does have a few golf courses, but if you’re an avid golfer, Palm Desert is a better fit.
Is Palm Desert expensive to live in?
Palm Desert cost of living is 122.0.
Does Palm Desert have a downtown?
San Pablo Avenue has been transformed into a destination for walking, biking, and fun in the heart of Palm Desert’s new downtown. At the heart of the exciting changes — and of Palm Desert’s new downtown — is San Pablo Avenue.
What is there to do in Palm Desert today?
19 Best Things to Do in Palm Desert
- Cabot’s Pueblo Museum. © Cabot’s Pueblo Museum.
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens. © Courtesy of apichai507 – Fotolia.com.
- Palm Desert Aquatic Center, Palm Desert, CA.
- Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Palms to Pines Scenic Byway.
- San Andreas Fault.
- Tallgrass Hiking and Tours.
- Wilma & Frieda.