- 1 What do you eat with chocolate hummus?
- 2 What do you eat with vanilla bean hummus?
- 3 Is dessert hummus real hummus?
- 4 Is chocolate hummus good for weight loss?
- 5 What can you eat with hummus to lose weight?
- 6 What vegetable goes with hummus?
- 7 How long is dessert hummus good for?
- 8 Is delighted by hummus healthy?
- 9 What can I serve with hummus with cake mix?
- 10 Is chocolate hummus healthier than Nutella?
- 11 Is chocolate hummus healthier than chocolate?
- 12 Is Trader Joe’s chocolate hummus healthy?
- 13 How bad is chocolate hummus for you?
- 14 How long does dark chocolate hummus last?
- 15 What is a good low calorie snack?
What do you eat with chocolate hummus?
What to Serve with Chocolate Hummus
- Chips. The ultimate salty/sweet mixture.
- Fruit. Delicious with chocolate, and it makes a beautiful presentation.
- Cookies/Crackers. Make it a decadent dessert with shortbread cookies or graham crackers.
- Rice Cakes.
What do you eat with vanilla bean hummus?
It can be enjoyed by the spoonful, on graham crackers, with fruit, as a frosting alternative, or in an oatmeal bowl. The sky’s the limit with this delightfully diverse dessert dip. Encourage your culinary creativity and let your tastebuds soar.
Is dessert hummus real hummus?
Yes, dessert hummus is made with chickpeas just like traditional hummus. For the most part, these hummus flavors contain chickpeas, coconut oil, water, coconut milk, organic turbinado sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder (for chocolate flavors) and vanilla extract. This hummus is dairy-free, vegan, kosher and gluten-free.
Is chocolate hummus good for weight loss?
Is hummus healthy for weight loss? As mentioned, thanks to its balance of protein, fat and complex carbohydrate, hummus is a healthy weight loss food when consumed in moderation. Laura adds that one tablespoon can have anywhere between 30-60 calories depending on the brand.
What can you eat with hummus to lose weight?
Spread it onto your favorite wrap, pita pocket or sandwich instead of other high-calorie spreads like mayonnaise or creamy dressings. Hummus also makes a tasty dip and is best paired with crunchy foods like celery, carrots, cucumbers and sweet peppers.
What vegetable goes with hummus?
VEGETABLES TO EAT WITH HUMMUS:
- CARROTS. Carrots are high in Vitamins A, E and K, which all contribute to improved vision.
- SPAGHETTI SQUASH. Spaghetti squash is high in B vitamins and potassium, and low in fat, carbs and calories.
- SWEET POTATO.
- BELL PEPPERS.
How long is dessert hummus good for?
Once you open the package, you should finish it in 4 to 7 days. If your hummus doesn’t contain any preservatives, stick with the 4 days period. If there are added preservatives, it should last for up to 7 days. When it comes to the commercially packaged refrigerated hummus, it usually comes with a use-by date.
Is delighted by hummus healthy?
To sweeten it up, they use things like coconut sugar and turbinado sugar, both of which made our list of healthy sweeteners. Hummus is naturally rich in muscle-building protein, satiating fiber, and slimming healthy fats, making it the perfect diet-friendly base for these sweet mix-ins.
What can I serve with hummus with cake mix?
My kids like to eat cake batter hummus with a spoon, but it would be great with a plate of cut fresh fruit or homemade crackers!
Is chocolate hummus healthier than Nutella?
The sweet version of the classic chickpea dip has a Nutella -like creaminess and flavor without all the sugar. Expect to slather it on everything. And, while it’s by no means a health food, there is less sugar per serving than Nutella (6 grams versus 21 grams).
Is chocolate hummus healthier than chocolate?
Considering that two tablespoons of chocolate frosting have 163 calories and 24 grams of sugar, chocolate hummus is a far healthier option (via Nutrionix.) “Dessert hummus is a sensible way to satisfy that after-dinner dessert craving by using it as a dip for fruit,” Michalczyk said.
Is Trader Joe’s chocolate hummus healthy?
So if you’re vegan or avoiding dairy, this Chocolate Hummus gets the green light. A two-tablespoon serving is just 50 calories, has nine grams of carbs, five grams of added sugar, and offers one gram of fiber and two grams of protein. Not bad for something that tastes like dessert!
How bad is chocolate hummus for you?
But outside of being a good snack for those with dietary restrictions — it’s both gluten free and vegan — it’s not a superfood. It’s lacking in protein, with only 1 gram per two tablespoon serving, and packs in 6 grams of fat. It’s 80 calories per serving.
How long does dark chocolate hummus last?
Store refrigerated for 7 to 10 days.
What is a good low calorie snack?
32 Healthy, Low – Calorie Snacks
- Veggies and hummus.
- Apple slices with natural peanut butter.
- Coconut chips.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Homemade energy balls.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Banana with nut butter.
- Toasted pumpkin seeds.