- 1 What are good fondue dippers?
- 2 What food do you dip in chocolate fondue?
- 3 What can you dip in chocolate fondue UK?
- 4 What side dishes go with meat fondue?
- 5 What do you dip in fondue oil?
- 6 What fruits are best to dip in chocolate?
- 7 What kind of meat do you dip in cheese fondue?
- 8 What fruit goes well with chocolate fondue?
- 9 How do you melt chocolate for dipping?
- 10 What can you dip in Nutella?
- 11 What kind of meat is best for fondue?
- 12 What do you serve at a fondue party?
- 13 What drink goes with fondue?
What are good fondue dippers?
Assorted fondue dippers:
- Boiled baby new potatoes in their skins quartered if large.
- Lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- Lightly steamed cauliflower florets.
- Lightly steamed asparagus.
- Button mushrooms wiped clean and stems removed.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Sliced firm apples such as Granny Smith.
- Cooked sliced hot sausage.
What food do you dip in chocolate fondue?
11 Surprising Foods to Dip in Chocolate Fondue
- Rice Krispies Treats.
- Potato Chips.
- Hurricane Jelly Shots.
- Cake Balls.
- Candied Citrus.
What can you dip in chocolate fondue UK?
Dip your fruit, pretzels, doughnuts, apricot or marshmallows into the chocolate, then dip into the sprinkles of your choice.
What side dishes go with meat fondue?
While you did all the hard work planning what your guests can dip into the fondue to cook, what do you do while you wait for the food to cook!? Don’t Forget The Sides!
- A simple Green or Garden Salad.
- A Charcuterie or cheese platter.
- A freshly baked baguette or other loaf of crusty bread.
- A pasta salad.
What do you dip in fondue oil?
Then, most Swiss locals keep it warm using a candle or heat device at the table, which serves part of the spectacle too!
- Crusty bread. Sourdough, rye, pumpkin, ciabatta, garlic.
- Mini meatballs.
- Vegetable skewers.
- Potato cubes or wedges.
- Pineapple chunks.
What fruits are best to dip in chocolate?
Fruit: So the obvs choices for a chocolatey dip, are fruits. Apple slices, orange slices or peels, pineapple, bananas, you get it. Pretty much any sweet or tart fruit can be dipped in chocolate and I am definitely all here for that. Strawberries are always a standard classic – but why not add a lil kick?
What kind of meat do you dip in cheese fondue?
Meat and Seafood Feature a bit of grilled steak, poached chicken, or cooked ham, all which taste even better with a bit of melted cheese. Cured meats, like beef jerky, kielbasa, pepperoni, salami, and sausage are all fun and flavorful dippers that will bring a bit of spice to your fondue pot.
What fruit goes well with chocolate fondue?
Bananas, pineapple, kiwi, dragon fruit, papaya, fresh coconut chunks, and mangos are just some of the chocolate fondue ideas to try.
How do you melt chocolate for dipping?
Microwave Method Place the bowl in the microwave and heat for 1 minute at 50% power level. Stir the chocolate and return it to the microwave. Heat again at 50% power level for 20 second intervals, stopping to stir every 20 seconds. Once melted, remove the bowl from the microwave and use for your recipe.
What can you dip in Nutella?
Top 10 Foods to Dip in Nutella
- Fruit. Bananas, strawberries, mangoes, apples.
- Salty Crackers. I think Nutella tastes divine with some salty Ritz or Club crackers with a bit of buttery flavor, but your favorite brand will do.
- Sweet Crackers.
- Potato Chips.
- Cake or Waffles.
What kind of meat is best for fondue?
The Best Cut of Beef for Fondue The best cuts, although generally more expensive, are tenderloin or filet mignon. This will cook to your taste, rare, medium or well done—and remain juicy and tender. Sirloin is another option which can work well.
What do you serve at a fondue party?
A fondue party centers around a pot of fondue, also known as melted cheese or chocolate. It is served with a variety of food items such as fresh fruits and vegetables. If you’re serving cheese fondue, pair with:
- Kolsch, Pilsner, or IPA beers.
- Riesling, Chenin Blanc, or Gruner Veltliner.
What drink goes with fondue?
Don’t drink anything but these 3 beverages: Sip only white wine, kirsch, or a tisane of herbal tea with your fondue meal. According to Swiss lore, any other drink —be it water, juice, or beer—will cause the melted cheese to coagulate and form a giant ball in your stomach, leaving you with debilitating indigestion.