- 1 What can I add to popcorn for flavor?
- 2 What do you put in popcorn?
- 3 How do you make peanut butter chocolate popcorn?
- 4 How can I make plain popcorn better?
- 5 How do you get spices to stick to popcorn?
- 6 What to add to popcorn healthy?
- 7 Why is my popcorn tough?
- 8 Is popcorn a healthy snack?
- 9 What is the best popcorn seasoning?
- 10 Is popcorn a dessert or a snack?
- 11 Can you put magic shell on popcorn?
- 12 What can I add to buttered popcorn?
- 13 Can I make popcorn in the air fryer?
- 14 Can you pop popcorn without oil?
What can I add to popcorn for flavor?
What can I add to popcorn for flavor?
- Garlic powder or garlic salt.
- Dried parsley and grated Parmesan.
- Nutritional yeast, which is a healthy—but still flavorful—alternative to cheese.
What do you put in popcorn?
Seven Sweet and Salty Ways to Season Your Popcorn
- Faux cheesy: Add 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast and 2 teaspoon melted butter or olive oil.
- Parmesan, garlic and pepper:
- Garlic chili lime:
- Peanut butter and honey:
How do you make peanut butter chocolate popcorn?
- Pop kernels with your favorite air-popper then place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, 30-45 seconds, stirring once halfway through.
- Repeat step with peanut butter by heating it in a microwave-safe bowl until melted, 20-30 seconds.
How can I make plain popcorn better?
In a small bowl whisk together 1/2 cup nutritional yeast, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drizzle butter and sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture over the popcorn, and stir until the popcorn is well-coated.
How do you get spices to stick to popcorn?
Air-Popped Popcorn: Spray freshly popped popcorn with Kernel Season’s Spritzer or another butter/oil spray to help the seasoning stick. Generously sprinkle with one capful of seasoning and shake well.
What to add to popcorn healthy?
My favorite, healthy popcorn seasonings
- Cocoa powder.
- Chili powder.
- Minced lemon or lime zest.
- Garlic powder.
- Black pepper.
- Curry powder.
- Nutritional yeast.
Why is my popcorn tough?
Why is my popcorn chewy and rubbery? The main reason popcorn turns out chewy is because steam is trapped in the pot while the popcorn kernels are popping. Fix this by using a well-vented lid or leave the pan slightly open to make a light and crispy popcorn.
Is popcorn a healthy snack?
When it’s air-popped and lightly seasoned, popcorn is an efficiently healthy snack. That’s because it is a whole grain, and high-fiber whole grains have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, diabetes, some cancers and other health problems.
What is the best popcorn seasoning?
Top 7 Best Popcorn Flavorings and Seasonings
- #1 Kernel Season’s Popcorn Flavoring and Seasoning.
- #2 Flavacol Popcorn Flavoring and Seasoning.
- #3 Amish Country Ballpark Style Popcorn Flavoring and Seasoning.
- #4 Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn Flavoring and Seasoning Oil.
- #5 Jolly Time Popcorn Flavoring and Seasoning Salt.
Is popcorn a dessert or a snack?
Most of us think of popcorn as a delicious snack food, but we’ve learned that it can also be an excellent dessert. Whether using popcorn as a main ingredient or a topping for a popular dessert such as brownies, there’s something here for everyone!
Can you put magic shell on popcorn?
I use it on my oatmeal, but especially like to put it on microwave popcorn. I simply pop the popcorn and pour it into a large glass or other heat proof bowl then drizzle the topping over the popcorn..
What can I add to buttered popcorn?
In a small bowl, mix together ¼ cup granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and ½ teaspoon salt. Drizzle 4 tablespoons (½ stick) melted butter over the popcorn. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Can I make popcorn in the air fryer?
Place popcorn kernels onto foil. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Place into preheated air fryer and air fry for 8 minutes or until most kernels have popped.
Can you pop popcorn without oil?
Here’s how: Take the heaviest, lidded pot you have (cast-iron is ideal) and cover the bottom with a single layer of kernels. Pour water over top of the the kernels until they’re covered, but not floating. Put the covered pot on the burner, and turn the heat on medium high. Periodically shake the pan.