- 1 How do you spell desert like the Sahara Desert?
- 2 How do you remember how do you spell dessert?
- 3 What is a fancy word for dessert?
- 4 What is the largest desert in the world?
- 5 What words describe the desert?
- 6 What does desert mean?
- 7 What does dessert mean?
- 8 How do you use dessert in a sentence?
- 9 How do u spell ANOF?
- 10 How do you spell deserved?
- 11 What is the example of desert?
How do you spell desert like the Sahara Desert?
A desert is a hot and dry place like the Sahara, but add an s and some whipped cream and you have a dessert, a sweet treat to eat. Dessert has two s’s because you always want two. (If you prefer two arid ecosystems, that’s on you.) A desert (DEH-zert) is dry, but to desert (deh-ZERT) is to leave someone high and dry.
How do you remember how do you spell dessert?
Many people get mixed up when spelling ” desert ” and ” dessert.” An easy way to remember the difference is to think of the two S’s in dessert standing for “sweet stuff.” Or, if you have a sweet tooth, you’ll probably want seconds when it comes to dessert. So, remember that ” dessert ” is the one with two S’s.
What is a fancy word for dessert?
- bonne bouche.
What is the largest desert in the world?
The Antarctic Polar Desert, which makes up the vast majority of Antarctica, is the largest desert in the world. In fact, this single desert is larger than the combined size of the Gobi Desert, the Arabian Desert, and the Sahara Desert.
What words describe the desert?
Here are some adjectives for desert: dry, extreme, mostly flat and barren, uninhabited, sandy, mostly arid, incredibly dry, salty blue, bleak, unsmiling, treeless, hideous, fearful, dismal, wild and sandy, arid and repulsive, black sweltering, beautiful chromatic, high-pressure upland, bare and greenish, grandiose and
What does desert mean?
1: arid land with usually sparse vegetation especially: such land having a very warm climate and receiving less than 25 centimeters (10 inches) of sporadic rainfall annually. 2: an area of water apparently devoid of life. 3: a desolate or forbidding area lost in a desert of doubt.
What does dessert mean?
1: a usually sweet course or dish (as of pastry or ice cream) usually served at the end of a meal. 2 British: a fresh fruit served after a sweet course.
How do you use dessert in a sentence?
We had pears steeped in red wine for dessert.
- I was tempted by the dessert menu.
- After dinner, we had ice cream for dessert.
- Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
How do u spell ANOF?
We think the word anof is a misspelling. Correct spelling for ANOF
- aloof Her father kept much aloof from her; for he could not bear to meet the eye of his child.
- an I think it will be something to talk about when I am an old woman.”
- ana Ana ha hecho dos pasteles de arena.
How do you spell deserved?
verb (used without object), de·served, de·serv·ing. to be worthy of, qualified for, or have a claim to reward, punishment, recompense, etc.: to reward him as he deserves; an idea deserving of study.
What is the example of desert?
The definition of a desert is a dry, hot, sandy, usually barren and uninhabited area. An example of desert is the Mojave. An example of desert is Death Valley.