- 1 How do you get free pets in Black Desert online?
- 2 How do you get pets in Black Desert Mobile?
- 3 Where do you get pet food in Black Desert online?
- 4 How many free pets do you get BDO?
- 5 Are there dragons in BDO?
- 6 How do you get a Tier 2 Pet in Black Desert Mobile?
- 7 How do I get my BDM feed?
- 8 Can pets die BDO?
- 9 How do you get a pet dragon in BDO?
How do you get free pets in Black Desert online?
BDO pets normally cost Pearls or millions of silver and a lucky purchase on the marketplace. These free pets are obtained via completing the main story quests, up to Valencia.
How do you get pets in Black Desert Mobile?
There are multiple ways as to how to get a pet:
- When starting the game, within the first 10 minutes of playing, you will be offered to pick a free pet.
- Later on in the game, after leveling up your black spirit, you will be able to purchase the Skinny Black Cat for 400 black pearls in the pearl shop.
Where do you get pet food in Black Desert online?
On where to purchase pet food, you can buy pet food from stable keepers. Some stable keepers do not sell pet food, unfortunately. You have to interact with the stable keeper, click the store icon, and purchase the feeds you need for your pet. Close the store and feed your pets.
How many free pets do you get BDO?
You can have up to 5 pets out at the same time. Pets are bought at the Pearl Shop. A limited amount of free pets can be obtained via Quest/Attendance/Challenge Rewards. Premium Pet Type.
|Pet Name||Stoneback Crab|
|Special Ability||Finds Resources|
|Talent||Durability Reduction Resistance|
|Acquired By||1100 Pearls|
Are there dragons in BDO?
There are actually a few dragons in game including a dragon egg that serves as a node and a dragon world boss in Valencia.
How do you get a Tier 2 Pet in Black Desert Mobile?
You need to fuse 2 pets of the same type and tier, but it’s not a guarantee it succeeds. The higher the tier you go for, the more chance it’ll fail and you just lose a pet. They don’t have to be the same type or level.
How do I get my BDM feed?
You can purchase a food pet from the Ranch at your camp. If you are still early in the game, you need to reach the quest where you’ll get a camp and beat the Orgoh boss. In the main town, you can also get a Poor Feed from the Livestock Shop.
Can pets die BDO?
You can buy more from the pearl store or craft/buy food in-game. Check out the hunger section of this guide (below) for more details. In the Pearl Store (F3) you can also buy a cat or dog bed to place in your house. Pets cannot die.
How do you get a pet dragon in BDO?
You can get the Young Red Dragon Pet by turning in Garmoth’s Horn to NPC Garrison in Duvencrune. Garmoth’s Horn can be looted from World Boss Garmoth in Drieghan, and NPC Garrison will give you a Dragon Egg Fossil if you give him the horn.