- 1 What dessert goes best with pulled pork?
- 2 What goes well with smoked pork shoulder?
- 3 What food goes with pulled pork?
- 4 What can I make with pulled pork besides sandwiches?
- 5 What can I serve with pulled pork Besides coleslaw?
- 6 What veg goes with pulled pork?
- 7 How do you serve smoked Boston butt?
- 8 How can I eat pulled pork without bread?
- 9 What kind of bread do you use for pulled pork sandwiches?
- 10 How long can you keep cooked pulled pork in the fridge?
- 11 Is Pulled Pork healthy?
- 12 What can I make with leftover pulled pork juice?
What dessert goes best with pulled pork?
No-Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake So you’ve made it this far in the meal, and it’s time for dessert. What dessert goes well with barbecue, and specifically pulled pork? Banana pudding, of course! With its simple sweetness along with its light creamy appeal, it makes the perfect cap off to this pulled pork meal.
What goes well with smoked pork shoulder?
We like to serve this Smoked Pork Shoulder with:
- Baked Beans.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Broccoli Salad.
What food goes with pulled pork?
What to Serve with Pulled Pork: 15 Party-Worthy Sides
- Sweet Corn Fritters.
- Honey Butter Biscuits.
- Spicy Collard Greens.
- Onion and Tomato Curtido Salad.
- Macaroni Salad.
- Cucumber Tomato Salad.
What can I make with pulled pork besides sandwiches?
11 Unique Pulled Pork Recipes That Aren’t Sandwiches
- Pulled Pork Nachos. Chowhound.
- Pulled Pork Poutine. Chowhound.
- Pulled Pork Chili. Slow Cooker Gourmet.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork.
- Pulled Pork Enchiladas. Chowhound.
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese. Slow Cooker Gourmet.
- Cornbread Waffles with Pulled Pork.
- Pulled Pork Gyros.
What can I serve with pulled pork Besides coleslaw?
- of 16 Tomato Salad With Pickled Onion.
- of 16 Macaroni and Cheese.
- of 16 Creamy Potato Salad With Bacon.
- of 16 Creamy Corn Pudding.
- of 16 Maple Corn Bread.
- of 16 Tangy Red Cabbage Slaw.
- of 16 Herb Potato Salad.
- of 16 Collard Greens With Bacon.
What veg goes with pulled pork?
I like to use soft vegetables, like peppers, onions and aubergines, or sliced thin portions of fennel, sweet potatoes or pumpkin. The most popular vegetable for the barbecue is corn on the cob. Just pop them on the grill and rotate gently every few minutes. The barbecue sweetens the kernels nicely.
How do you serve smoked Boston butt?
There are many wonderful ways to serve the smoked Boston Butt Recipe. At times we like it unadorned or with just a splash of All Our Way BBQ Sauce for Pulled Pork on a hamburger bun. A crunchy coleslaw on top of the pork is also delicious.
How can I eat pulled pork without bread?
Here are 10 ideas for serving pulled pork – without serving it on a bun:
- Mashed potatoes.
- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- Added to chili.
- Added to poached eggs, kimchi and potato cakes.
- In a wrap with hummus (or beet humus)
- Added to a simple salad (like this arugula salad)
What kind of bread do you use for pulled pork sandwiches?
For traditional pulled pork sandwiches, we recommend using brioche or kaiser rolls since they are soft and fluffy, making them perfect for biting into.
How long can you keep cooked pulled pork in the fridge?
First of all, make sure to refrigerate cooked pork within 2 hours. Once the pork is stored, it can keep for up to 4 days in the fridge –as long as you do the job properly.
Is Pulled Pork healthy?
While chicken is lower in fat and calories, pulled pork is a better source of protein. A 3-ounce portion of the ready-made pulled chicken contains 5 grams of protein and 15 grams of carbohydrates, while the pulled pork contains 11 grams of protein and 15 grams of carbohydrates.
What can I make with leftover pulled pork juice?
You can chill the leftover juices and defat. Pour them in an ice tray and freeze. pop the cubes out and store in freezer in a ziplock. that way you can just use whatever ammount you need.