- 1 What do French people call pudding?
- 2 Is cake a French word?
- 3 How do you say romantic in French?
- 4 How do you say Girl in French slang?
- 5 What does pudding mean in French?
- 6 What is the most popular dessert in France?
- 7 How do you say egg in French?
- 8 Which one is a French word for cake?
- 9 Is cake feminine or masculine?
- 10 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 11 What are some cute words?
- 12 What do you call a French girlfriend?
- 13 How do you call a girl in French?
- 14 What are girls in French?
- 15 What is French slang called?
What do French people call pudding?
|• pudding||→ pouding pudding||↔ pudding|
|• pudding||→ puréepotée||↔ Brei|
|• pudding||→ pudding pouding||↔ Pudding|
Is cake a French word?
The French word for cake is E.g. le gâteau.
How do you say romantic in French?
French translation of ‘ romantic ‘
- 1. [ person] romantique. I wish he were more romantic J’aurais aimé qu’il soit plus romantique.
- 2. [ relationship, attachment] romantique.
- 3. [ play, film, book] romantique.
- 4. [ dinner, atmosphere, holiday, place] romantique.
- 5. (= unrealistic) [view, ideas] romantique.
How do you say Girl in French slang?
12. Meuf. Our first example is meuf, which was originally femme. And, as with the word femme, this term can be used to refer to a female, or your girlfriend, although it can have pejorative connotations.
What does pudding mean in French?
More French words for pudding. le pudding noun. pudding.
What is the most popular dessert in France?
1. Crème brûlée. This custard based dessert is topped with a layer of crunchy caramel. The dessert is popular all over the world, but it originated in France, making it a must-try for anyone who’s traveling through.
How do you say egg in French?
‘Oeuf, oeufs’ *(m) is French for ‘ egg, eggs ‘. Although you pronounce the ‘f’ in the singular, you do not say it in the plural ‘oeufs’.
Which one is a French word for cake?
The word in French for cake is gâteau.
Is cake feminine or masculine?
All word that end in -eau (plural -eaux) are masculine. Cake was borrowed from English in the second half of the 18th century and is a shortening of plum- cake, hence your traditional French grandmother’s cake requiring raisins. Since it’s understood as a type of gâteau, it is also masculine.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What are some cute words?
other words for cute
What do you call a French girlfriend?
[ˈɡɜːʳlfrɛnd ] 1. [ of boy] copine m ⧫ petite amie f.
How do you call a girl in French?
Similar translations for ” call girl” in French
- jeune fille.
What are girls in French?
French Translation. fille. More French words for girl. la fille noun.
What is French slang called?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Verlan ( French pronunciation: [vɛʁlɑ̃]) is a type of argot in the French language, featuring inversion of syllables in a word, and is common in slang and youth language. It rests on a long French tradition of transposing syllables of individual words to create slang words.