- 1 How do I get rid of BDO system messages?
- 2 Can you turn off enhancement notifications BDO?
- 3 What is max level in BDO?
- 4 How can I travel fast in BDO?
- 5 How do I get BDO notifications?
- 6 How does auto fishing work BDO?
- 7 How can I hide my BDO headgear?
- 8 Where are black desert screenshots saved?
- 9 How do you walk in Black Desert online?
How do I get rid of BDO system messages?
How can you turn off system messages in the chat box? Click the tab you want to personalize (All/Party/Guild/Whisper), and the right click it. Click the checkbox if you want to remove the feature (Exp Received/Ed Received/ System /Normal/Party/Guild/Whisper/Couple).
Can you turn off enhancement notifications BDO?
Yeah, it should be under settings>general>alerts then turn all of the notification that is currently highlighted.
What is max level in BDO?
Black Desert Level Cap There is no level cap in Black Desert Online. However, there is what people call a “soft cap”, where it gets to be nearly impossible to obtain a certain level.
How can I travel fast in BDO?
BDO Fast Travel Tips
- Fast Travel with Friendly Face: Running in combat mode with your mean face on gives you an 11% speed penalty. (
- Fast Travel with Roadways: Movement speed is 100% on roads, 90% off-road, and 80% over shallow water.
- Sprint: Shift key makes you sprint on horse and foot.
How do I get BDO notifications?
You may assign an alternate email address where you can also receive your BDO Online Banking notifications. follow these steps: Login to BDO Online Banking (please create link to https://online. bdo.com.ph), go to “Profile Maintenance” > “Customer Information” > “Update Customer Information”.
How does auto fishing work BDO?
To do so, right-click on the Fishing Rod and it will automatically equip to your weapon slot. To begin fishing, press spacebar, then check the box at the top of the screen to prompt your character to toss useless items while auto fishing. After that, you can sit back, relax, and let your character auto fish.
How can I hide my BDO headgear?
Yes. Go to your inventory, switch to the second tab, go to the helmet icon and turn it off.
Where are black desert screenshots saved?
Screenshot Location Click Documents in the left panel (usually under Quick access ) Open the Black Desert folder (maybe be named BDO, Black Desert Online or something similar) Finally, go into the Screenshots folder, and your screenshots will be in there!
How do you walk in Black Desert online?
[RP] How to toggle the walk function
- Turn on your Num Lock.
- Click on the button for Walking (Mine is labelled as Num5).
- Select a number on your Numlock pad (I use 5 at the moment, no specific reason why).
- With Numlock on, start running and hold down your button to walk.